• James Thomas

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

The market for online courses is growing exponentially and is a very lucrative market right now. The global market for skill development has helped the knowledge economy progress a lot. By the end of 2022, the whole industry is expected to reach a height of 300 billion and will keep on expanding beyond.

An entrepreneur who indulges in educational activities is known as an edupreneur. Their job is to educate the public while teaching them a specific skill set useful to them. Now we shall look into the details why we should create a course?

#entrepreneur #onlinecourse #createonlinecourse #sellonlinecourse #edupreneur

• Sophia Engels

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

thank you for this information. My main concern in starting an online course and becoming an online course is any legal documents I should have as a business?

• James Thomas

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

Selling online courses can be a tough job but selling online courses lifelong is a more challenging task. You need to make sure that the revenue comes rolling in on a weekly or fixed period basis. This will ensure that the course will continue to give you lifelong returns or a passive income source.

We have compiled 5 most useful tips that will help you create and sell online courses to generate lifelong revenue. #sellonlinecourses #sellingonlinecourses #marketingonlinecourses

• Krish Jain

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

'The secret of making progress is to get started'

We at Unschool are giving you this amazing opportunity for Skill Development, Earning Government recognised certificates as well as getting an opportunity to bag internship.

ABOUT UNSCHOOL:
    Unschool is a Government of India Recognised Company incubated under T-hub, Asia’s largest incubation centre. It is designed for students who want to learn new skills and use paid internships. The courses we offer you have it all and yes, this will surely help you in adding an X factor to your resume .

*Perks*:
    Government recognised

Cerificate after completing the course

Certificate of project training

Guaranteed opportunity for getting a paid internship

SO ,WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? JOIN US NOW!

FILL IN THIS GOOGLE FORM TO AVAIL OUR IN HOUSE FREE COUNSELLING SESSIONS AND OFFERS! ✨✨

• Collins Bush

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

A friend recommend me to maxwellhack_ on IG he helped me with my disabled account within 30minutes I have no regret in recommending him to anybody that may require his services. You can as well chat him up on WhatsApp +1760-538-7015💯💯✅✅

• martinddsmith

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

Thanks Pat. I'm just in the middle of creating an online finance course for non-Finance managers…exciting right? I hope so :)…this video and the other one on how to sell an online course was very helpful.

• Solomon Sunday

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

Honestly forex trading is a life changer for me, I made over $6,500 profit after 5 day's of investing $900 in the forex market with the help of Hitfxsandra oπ ig as my mentor I'm now earning daily profit she's the best I recommend for any forex beginner

• Neil 'Shoney' Mac

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

Spot on about "time and effort" Pat – it's very easy to map everything out on a piece of paper but anyone who's gone on to plan each video, record, edit, upload, make it look good and then think about selling it knows it's tougher! However, no getting around how great it is to have an online course business – I currently have four. Started with one, then created the two progressions when buyers asked for an accession ladder and now at better scale I've created a lower end one (which is actually the price my first one launched at – where my first one is now 2.5x the price and randomly sells better…) Anyway, awesome as always Pat!

• Raj Nathoo

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

All great points Pat. Challenge still is how to pre-sell when you don’t have a list or social media presence.

• Leroy Pastran

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

How do i turn my course into a pdf file? I have an audience asking me to teach them how i trade the forex market.

• The Online Course Factory

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

Thanks for this video. I'm going to be creating an online course on Instructional Design (ID) teaching people how to create engaging courses using ID principles. Wish me luck 🙂

• Thinkific

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

Totally agree with your points Pat! Lot's of time and effort up front but totally worth it in the long term (if done right) 🙂

• Dare to Parent with Amy Ambrozich

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

Pat, thanks for this! I'm a parenting and stepfamily coach and I"m considering creating online courses. Do you have a good checklist that I could follow to create courses?

• Altini Yarima

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

It adds authority! That’s such a great point.

• Pradeep J.B

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

Which website is the best one to sell course? Udemy? Or skillshare?

• The Katrina Ruth Show

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

Great video on creating and selling an online course

• Nicole Teacher

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

Truly appreciate this. Very helpful. For 15 years people have been asking me to make online courses but it wasn't for me. Now that I've discovered a platform I love (Podia), I'm ecstatic to serve my audience through online courses and memberships.

• Camille Tyler

Great tips

• Samuel Brizuela

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

Can anyone recommend a platform to start an online course? Should I use one to start my online course or should I get my own domain things like that?

• Acting Up With Justin & Kealey

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

Hey man. Thanks for yourvideo. I'm doing my first course end of July. Some beginner drum lessons. It's largely an experiment to learn how to do the system and see if I can even recoup my costs within a year

• Paladin Global Market

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

Awesome tips for creating my online Ebay reselling course. Thank you for the video

• UdLearn

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

This is really helpful video, thanks for these informatios. Also i am doing 30 days challange for creating online course. If you are thinking this online course business is important than you can join the challange. Let's get it.

• Gordon Currie

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

Pat, thanks for the video, I really enjoyed it. I am working on launching a new course ( 2 in fact) with a focus on Productivity, software and hardware that can be used to run home-based businesses. We are deep into the COVID pandemic/situation and a lot of people who are working still are doing so from home. I have used many different software solutions or services that have helped me work remotely. Many you have discussed on your podcast (which I have followed for years). The difference is I can't hopefully show people what works best and how I have saved time, money and lowered my stress. It's going to be a personal approach. So thanks again!

• BertsBeats

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

Is it better to use an animated whiteboard video for the intro? Or is it best to just record yourself for the intro and outro?

• Nathan Carter

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

I got an ad for a course on selling courses on a video about how to sell courses

• Andrew Au

January 6, 2021 - 6:16 pm

In the current pandemic, many are turning to the online platform including myself. Thank you for reminding us that serving the audience is most crucial to do this. I want to create online courses for the topics I train in person such as growth mindset, stress and emotional management and resilience. Your video is a gem as a start.

• Saroz Komol