• Ric777888

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

I want to have a one time use passcode in a brochure to give to people to gain access to an ebook that's on my website. I want people to after accessing the site to create a username and pw. Do you know what this is called and where can get this set up? Some how the system has to know that the passcode is legit and allow a one time use.

• Stefanie Sao Nova

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

Great Video. Is the webinar free or payable?

• Future of Womxn, Web, and Work

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

Love this! 🙂 What tool are you using on editing / creating this video?

• orlando unity3d

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

Do you have to label yr course a Pre-Sell ? Won't that scare prospects away. Would it be better to label the course "Intro to Whatever" ??…to get more uptake ?

• Lucy Shrimpton

This was so useful! Trust me so valuable 🙂

• CourtneyLSanders

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

Great video here Mariah! Your step by step guide is nice even the idea of putting a threshold for validation to know if you should push through with your course or you should tweak a little bit to make more sales out of it.

• Anna Di

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

Thank you .Successfully saved my time watching your video at speed 2 .

• Barbara Wichman

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

Hi – Are ALL the formats, templates, calendars, and guides available in the online course?

• Bryan Bouchard

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

What do you recommend if you follow these steps and receive a few pre-sales, but much less than you had hoped for (let's say under 10 pre-sales)? Based on the amount of time and effort it takes to create a course, would you recommend refunding these people and adjusting your approach/program to create a better offer and try again?

• Ariane Sartor - Business with Kindness

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

This was a very useful video! Thank you so much for making it!

• Abigail Vincent

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

So if the response is low would you refund the few buyers or you go ahead to create it. What do you do to those who bought the course even when the validation is poor

• A.O Chika

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

Do I need to have an existing audience or mailing list to use this method? Or do i first try using a free lead magnet/content upgrade to grow my mailing list?

• HelloJosieLiz

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

First of all, you're adorable. Love your hair and winged liner! Okay, now let me listen to the video. lol! I'm working on my course.

• Official Pxnther

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

Hey loved the video. I have a question, if I don’t reach my threshold but I’ve already pre sold some what should I do? Do you still release it or give the people a refund ?

• IT'S SOMETHING YOU'RE TAUGHT

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

Hi. I really liked the information you shared. I'm interested in pre-launching my course.

• Joeljes EN

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

Great Content! Through which sales page would customers make the pre purchase? Clickfunnels? (payment gateway needed) I plan to do my course in Teachable.

• J

Just stating the obvious: YOU ARE GREAT AT THIS

• Simon Streuff Violin-Education

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

Great to see you back on Youtube! I am currently stuck in finishing a course on violin playing, which I recorded in the summer holidays. I am a full time teacher and active musician, so my time is very limited. But I grew my email list already to around 100 people and not to mention my Youtube activities. Still, creating a course feels so much more demanding with all the back end stuff. I am looking forward to more videos and when I get time, I will buy one of your courses. Just in my situation it doesn't make any sense, because I am so busy otherwise. I appreciate every video though and gather the information and knowledge you spread to make it possible to some times actually launch. I actually already wrote a pre-sale mail to validate my process. But I am scared somehow.

• Grateful Chica

I LOVE seeing you in my notifications again ♥️

• Eme Bassey

January 7, 2021 - 2:24 am

What do you do if you tried to presell but sold only one copy?. Should I refund and ditch the course idea or should I move forward? (Asking for a friend ;P)