Do you want to publish a book on Amazon and need Kindle Direct Publishing explained a bit more? Are you confused about all the options on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing and not sure where to start?

Then, you’ll get the best overview of Amazon KDP in this 100% honest Kindle Direct Publishing Review. Get insights on Kindle Direct Publishing paperback printing, how to publish on Kindle and other features if you’re on Amazon self publishing.

✅ Also, get a deeper dive in this video covering KDP Select Is It Worth It:

================================

🔥 Learn how to publish books that sell! Subscribe at https://www.youtube.com/selfpublishingwithdale?sub_confirmation=1
🤔 Get more perks & bonuses as a channel member. Details are at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKv8xcrFntOERL7NUXgkypg/join

================================

Get premium tools & services I use and wholeheartedly endorse:
🟢 Fiverr – https://DaleLinks.com/Fiverr – premium freelance services for self-publishing necessities.
📝 ProWritingAid – https://DaleLinks.com/ProWritingAid – a grammar checker, style editor, and writing mentor in one package.
📚 Publisher Rocket – https://DaleLinks.com/Rocket – get your book in front of more Amazon shoppers
so you can market less and write more.
✍ Rev – https://DaleLinks.com/Rev – service provider for audio transcription, video captioning, and subtitling.

=====================

🌟 DALE’S RECOMMENDED VIDEOS 🌟
🍌 Kindle Direct Publishing Explained: Is KDP Worth It? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0hnGB1B-qg&list=PLXCkkWHluK4AWbiW5gTig6gsmKkhpCC0M
🍌 Why Are My Books Not Selling on Amazon KDP? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rold2-HCuUk&list=PLXCkkWHluK4AwWN8VAMdfqeyZ8Lzb1QqA
🍌 Audible Promo Code 2020: How to Get Free Audible Audiobooks – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv9ecvX0QCo&list=PLXCkkWHluK4AAJIFylvV7LKtLcofQjR-r&index=1

================================

Join our self-publishing community on
🔵 Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/selfpublishingbooks/
🟢 Discord – http://dalelinks.com/discord

Also follow me
🟣 Twitch – https://www.twitch.tv/selfpublish
🐤 Twitter – https://twitter.com/selfpubwithdale
🔵 Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/selfpubwithdale
📷 Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/selfpubwithdale/
🔴 Email notification squad – https://DaleLinks.com/SignUp

================================

🤔 Do you have any special requests or questions? Leave a comment on this video, I respond to all comments.

================================

🔴🔴🔴 Most outbound links financially benefit me and the channel through affiliate programs. The affiliate relationship doesn’t influence my opinion since I won’t endorse programs, products, or services I don’t use or stand confidently behind. 🔴🔴🔴

• Self-Publishing with Dale

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

🤔 What are your thoughts about Amazon KDP? I'd love to hear from you.
    👉 Also, catch my candid, deep dive of KDP Select. Is the KDP Select Program worth it? Find out here:

• Jamie ?

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

I write web/light novels. Is it okay to use KDP then?

• ahmadkhan

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

My friend please give me Some books i working Hard on it

• Shinku Rosetta

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Published my first ebook yesterday with KU enrollment, but not getting any good stats. Is this normal?

• Chad Simmons

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Just published my first book, “Good Dream Kiss”. A children’s rhyme bedtime book, new and nostalgic parents should enjoy.

KDP select seems to have given me a bump in new releases… I assume KU borrowers and such.

Thanks for all your great videos, Dale!

• ZoodleInfo

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Hello – When you say I must be exclusive to Amazon. You do mean only for that E- book only

• Fair Liu

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Thanks for your clear peresentation. It is very helpful.

• Leonardo A Allen Jr

good stuff

• The Devil's Prayer

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Excellent video. I am taking over managing my book and will try some of you tips. Have tried Instagram, Facebook and vimeo. Plenty of traffic but no sales. Thanks for sharing

• Chad Simmons

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Thanks for all your great videos, Dale. My book is almost ready for publishing. It’s a rhyme book though, which brings me to one question (of so many).

How would a rhyme book be translated for KDP select? Or does it just go to Japan in English?

Thanks.

• UmamaheswariD

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

My 11-year-old daughter has started writing amazing children's short stories (less than 500 words). I mainly wanted to use KDP to publish her short stories with pictures. The book is for little readers. Our primary intention is not money but to encourage the budding author and to make her stories popular. Please let me know, how effective KDP will be for this purpose.

• Zachary Fry

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Thank you for the video. I finished writing a 125,000 word science fiction novel (Roswell 1947), and was trying to figure out the best avenue to publish my book. After doing some research I came to the conclusion that kindle direct publishing would be best for me, as this is my first novel. Anyways, this was a very informative video man, and hopefully you will see my book published near the end of January 2021!

• Velez Di Laura

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

I have many questions, 1.if you do like 12.99 does that still put you in the 70% Royalty? 2. Will they steal your info? 3. Can you go a little deeper into the Metabyte? Also, this was very helpful, thanks.

• FABERGE FOLLIES Dance'n'Tumble

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Thank you, Dale. This was very informative. Miss Faberge.

• Ciepiela aa

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Hi. How can I add some pictures to my kdp listing?

• Makeda Anderson

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Thank you so much! I actually have hope to be able to successfully self publish. Quick question; what do you recommend as a lead time for personal promotion and marketing before you upload through KDP? I figured it’d be good to put it on people’s radar to get that whole word of mouth buzz.

Also, with the print books being made to order, is there anything you have to do when an order comes through, or does it just happen automatically?

• Daylajane Mays

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Really good video , great explanations ! I am a first time author and I’m so excited about my new book. The only thing is I have no audience or email list 😟

• leeg6988

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Thanks for the detailed information. Very useful.

• F.READY PUBLISHING

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Thanks Dale this information is very helpful being a new author

• F.READY PUBLISHING

• Lalita Rao

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

hi Dale. Enjoying your videos very much. Sorry if you already covered this: I heard that Kindle e-books don't take kindly to images and photos. Do you think it is better not have images / photos in the e-book? If so, it is a deal breaker for me. I could go just with the paperback I suppose. What do you think? Thanks so much.

• frmm123

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

The thought of using KDP makes my stomach sick.

• ThePurpleUFO

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Great explanation of some complicated stuff…thank you.

• Constance Dimkpa

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Hello, thanks for the really informative video. I’m actually planning towards publishing my book on Amazon KDP as a first time author and I want to know if I can publish it in both paperback and ebook format. I want to reach a wider audience and I want my readers to be able to select their preferred format is why I’m asking. Thanks

• Critical Relay

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Great video, it was very informative and helpful!

• Theresia Riggs

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Hi Dale, I have listened to all your videos, and I am a subscriber. I have a question for you. I have 20 books listed through KDP. However, I want to advertise my latest book called "Lady Anne" through Amazon, and get the best deal for my money. Which platform should I use, and how much per click? Years ago I could advertise for as low as 10 cents, and 25 cents per click and 100.00 dollars would last a long time. I think now, you must use a 1.00 per click, to compete, and that to me seems a bit pricey? Is that the norm for 2020 and beyond? TB Riggs.

• LOCS, LOVE, & FITNESS With E

Thank you!

• I love Tomoe

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Thankyou so much for explaining this!

• Bipolar Inquiry

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

When you say 108 pages, is that back and front of a print book…so essentially double the pages of content?

• Treasures4Food

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

You didn't have to make this vid to give us all a clue about how KDP works. So thank you SO MUCH. Very cool of you. <3

• Seth Koppel

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Thank you! Excellent info.

• Nia Mdk

Can I get it in stores tho? Please answer

• Hari Sharma

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Your presentation is very informative. I have a question: Does KDP print has color printing?

• Tony Danisz

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Great Video, very informative for me as I have decided to publish my first book this way after giving up with traditional publishing companies and 'vanity' publishers. I would like to know more about how best to format the book in terms of file type, font size, spacing etc. Thanks again. 🙂

• iTzVaquii

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Hi Dale, I want to use Amazon KDP to publish my first Ebook but I also want 20-30 paperback copies on hand to sell. Considering I take this route what platform would you recommend for that?

• Philip at Tube

Great video, thanks. 👍

• David Whitehouse

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Do you know if i would be able to distribute my book on my own website?

• Paul

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Hi Dale, Did KDP replace Amazon Encore, or is that still a publishing option? Thanks!

• Steven Seril

El beard es macho!

• Aakifah Nisha

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

It's awesome as always. But I just have a question about it. How can I sell books on KDP if I print them myself by a printing press ? I mean to not hire an aggregate and print books myself but is it possible to put those types of books on Amazon KDP ?

• Dua E Sahar

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

is there a way to remove the 'not for resale' band? and can i sale it in book stores?

• Hamza Khurshid

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

Please help Please tell me how to embed fonts according to kdp standards

• Dua E Sahar

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

do have to write the page number on the google docs page,( in the google docs)

• Sreelakshmi P

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

I want to start out with something and found this ..it's very informative and helpful on using it..thank you✨

• Aeron Downer

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

This is one of those videos where I don't understand why it has down votes. Like, it's good, solid information and well-intended from the creator. Thanks for making it!!

• Dua E Sahar

January 10, 2021 - 4:39 am

umm.. do I have to write the acknowledgment page and foreword page? I'm really confused please help me out as soon as possible.