VelocityWriting.com – Is there some magic formula that will make your book go viral? Or to bring thousands to your blog overnight? That’s the question I explore in this video.

I define what it means to “go viral” and how it happens. The big question is whether anyone can MAKE it happen? Is it a strategy or is it a freak of nature?

I discuss things any book author or blogger can do to trigger the viral phenomena.

SEE THE EXPANDED CONTENT WITH SOURCES HERE:

Can an Author or Blogger MAKE Their Content Go Viral?

Note: This page contains affiliate links. This means we may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through one of these links. In addition, we are an Amazon Associate and earn from qualifying purchases.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ JOIN MY FREE VIP WRITER’S CLUB ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Free online course, free ebook, and MORE when you join ➜ https://velocitywriting.com/vip-writers-club/

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ GET PROFESSIONAL HELP WITH YOUR WRITING ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Discover my Personalized Author Services
➧ Consulting about all aspects of book production and promotion
➧ Manuscript Assessment (Developmental/Substantive Editing)
➧ Copy Editing
➧ Bookcraft (Book design and file creation for print and ebooks)
➧ Author Websites
➧ Ghostwriting
See exactly what I do, how I do it, and my affordable fees here ➜ https://velocitywriting.com/value-author-services/

★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ MAKE A CONNECTION ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

✔ Subscribe to this YouTube Channel ➜ https://www.youtube.com/velocitywriting?sub_confirmation=1 Also, click on the Bell Symbol to get update notifications

✔ Like VelocityWriting on Facebook ➜ https://www.facebook.com/VelocityWriting/

✔ Follow VelocityWriting on Twitter ➜ https://twitter.com/VelocityWriting/

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ TAKE ONE OF MY ONLINE COURSES ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★
Visit here for details: https://velocitywriting.com/online-courses/

New courses are added regularly. See what’s new. Each course is designed to help you write with enhanced creativity and greater profit.

• Illuminated

January 14, 2021 - 4:11 am

Focusing on these fascist social media platforms is an extremely risky venture. If you speak facts and embrace truth and peace they will ban you.

• Pastor Rod

January 14, 2021 - 4:11 am

"The world needs more kindness." Love it1

• TheJJO

January 14, 2021 - 4:11 am

Thanks for the insightful video!

• Rob Torres

January 14, 2021 - 4:11 am

My friend J. Sterling wrote The Game Changer after getting fired from Disney. She did nothing to promote her book…All it took was her readers talking about it on social media. I can't stand her writing…lol But I admire her success.

• podcastbard

January 14, 2021 - 4:11 am

the last book that I perceived that went viral was the first Celestine Prophecy book.

• Laurel Webb

January 14, 2021 - 4:11 am

This was one of the most helpful videos I’ve seen on this topic. Thanks for sharing!

• SYSTEM SYN

January 14, 2021 - 4:11 am

Thanks for always making great videos! Keep up the excellent work! 🙂

• Reverend George

January 14, 2021 - 4:11 am

At the time of me opening this video it has been viewed 50 times, received 9 likes and 0 dislikes, but as of yet not a single comment. Considering that the target audience largely comprises writers I find this rather perplexing. I haven't watched the video yet, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to be the first to comment.

Edit:-
    I have now watched the video. As usual it is all sound advice, which could also be applied to many subjects other than writing. I am currently 70,000 word, across 14 chapters, into a short story that got a bit out of hand, so will soon be putting the advice gained from watching this video into practice. Another half-a-dozen chapters and a couple of rewrites should see me about there.

• Joseph Logsdon

January 14, 2021 - 4:11 am

I’ve been trying to build an audience on YouTube with my video series, “The Cynical Writer.” It hasn’t been hugely successful, but I have sold several books because of YouTube. You’re right that people can be very cruel on social media, especially on Reddit. Honestly, I don’t believe I’ve ever had a pleasant interaction on Reddit.

• Anon B

January 14, 2021 - 4:11 am

The problem now is to get around gate keepers. A lot of media is geared to exclude smaller outlets and to promote MSM and bigger publishers. I've found it harder to get things on search engines too.

It is possible to preset daily posts on social media, so you can put a month's worth of content on there in one day. I agree re likes. A lot of people click like without looking at stuff.