How to write your first book and self-publish with Lulu.com in 10 easy steps. I wrote my first book at 17-years old and have sold over 600 copies. These tips to writing a book will help you self-publish your first book easily and quickly. BOOK MARKETING TIPS VIDEO: https://youtu.be/GNy5hY4H2LM

Publish your book with Lulu here: http://bit.ly/Joi-Lulu

Purchase You Got Into Where? the college admissions guide at http://yougotintowhere.com/book

OPEN FOR FUN!
************************************************
Let’s get in touch!

Business Inquiries: hello@joiwade.com
Instagram: http://instagram.com/joiwade_
Facebook: www.facebook.com/missjoi100
Twitter: http://twitter.com/joiwade_
Website/Blog: http://joiwade.com
College Admissions Blog: http://yougotintowhere.com
Check out my college admissions book: http://bit.ly/YouGotIntoWhere
************************************************
FAQ’s
How old are you? 19
Where do you go to school? University of Southern California, sophomore
What products do you use in your hair? http://bit.ly/Joi-Hair-Shop
What camera do you use? Panasonic GH4 | Vlogs: Canon G7x MII and iPhone | Old videos: Canon T3i
What editing software do you use? Premiere Pro | Old videos: iMovie
************************************************
Music:
Jay Ellyiot

FTC:
This video is in partnership with Lulu.com

• Desire Biggiers

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

I Have to Two books I'm trying to do my book on Lulu and my book about poetry and Autobiography book.

• Tracy Thompson

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

Excellent 👍😊😀 information and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Angel Atad

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

Me looking about this type of vlog until I saw this: thank God I already found it

• Makeova Ministry

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

Thank you for sharing. May God bless all your endeavors.

• Brown eyed Starlight

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

Thank you this will help me as a writer, I was wondering where I could publish my book.

• May Abdihalim

cool ideas

• Dina Yansane

Thank You So Much!

• abi isaac

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

I have wrote a non-fiction book more in1990!!!…and want to update it. I do not have the floppy disk it was originally on, neither are the printers still in business. I only have a copy of the book and procrastinating over starting the reprint. Can you advise?

• QuaShawnda Everett

Good stuff. Thx for sharing

• Durrell Mackey

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

Very helpful and informative. I published a novel on Lulu, "Hearts of Fire" by Durrell Owens. I'm about to self publish a book of short stories on Lulu after my manuscript returns from my editor. I'd like to suggest that if you have time that you do a video on marketing your book after publication. As you said, Lulu has global distribution through Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Thanks again for your instructive advice and good luck to all of you novice writers. Writing is really the easy part of the process. Remember imagination is limitless!

• james Nguya

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

Thank you from Nairobi, Kenya. Am doing a field guide of common wildlife with my own sketches of the same. Thank you for such helpful tips and would appreciate further guidance. Thank you.

• Indian Sunil

Ebook319@gmail.com

• HannahWhatNow

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

Your video is so full of useful information! Well done on book publishing at such a young age, such an achievement! I self-published my first (photography) book which includes photographs and narratives from the time of Covid-19 called 'Lockdown Living 2020'. I'm currently selling it on my website and just did a Vlog about it.

Congrats again on your book! 🙂

• Leah Cortez

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

Im writing a book for doctors around the world for covid cuz they been helping us for about a year!

• Derrick Alexander

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

Hi im from the uk my book is a black children book call Danzil and Abbie it's on amazon http://www.alexanders-childrensbooks.co.uk get in touch, Thank you.

• Diane J

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

I want to write a Children's Book.

• Delroy Watson

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

You're really good at marketing Girl, thumbs up I love your video. Am writing my first book.

• Zatayzia

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

I’m trying to write a book about my like I’m 21 with a rare sickness and just wanna tell the world anything is possible

• Mallori Conedy

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

I am in the process of writing a journal accompanied by poems to inspire young people to live for God. The name of the book is called “God’s Immeasurable Peace. Thank you for your help!!

• doc tl

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

I'm in fourth grade and I'm working on a book it's called ages of evlock

• Charnyce Everythings New

Loved your video. So informative and outlined perfectly. Thank you Joi!!!!🤓👍🏽

• I’m a potato, And your a potato

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

I’m writing a book that is based off war I’m not gonna spoil anything about the book, hopefully I can publish it ☺️

• The Business Girl

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

How much did you pay in total for from the editor costs, Lulu to Pre sales and launch?

• nikhil chapaniya

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

Writing a book on self development and growth. This video was extremely useful. Thanks 🙏

• LuCaS tEa

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

I’ve had this story I’ve been making in my head for the past 2 years. It’s like a story I wish people could make as a movie but there hasn’t been any related to the one exactly in my mind. And I want to write a book about it before I lose this idea. 🥺 thank you for the tips

• rAwR

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

I'm writing a fiction book and this gave me some hope that I can do it! thank you!

• Sha

January 8, 2021 - 9:45 am

God bless you young lady ! You are such an inspiration! I am 26 and have a powerful story to tell to help broken women . This video was helpful and encouraging ! I like how you were so committed and consistent and got your book out in 3 months thats let me know it not impossible. My birthday is in end of February and i would like to have my book out at end of February . I love to write and have a story to tell

• KingChelblanco