I stumbled on a darker side of YouTube whilst filming a video on how to make money on YouTube without making videos. Somebody is cheating! Ending This …

• Life of Kairo - Million Dollar Hustle

January 14, 2021 - 11:29 am

Was this frustrating to see such lazy theft? Take your frustration out by smashing that SUB button and let's HUSTLE together 😀➡️ youtube.com/channel/UCCOiSIrGt2C14AaaM7KbuqQ?sub_confirmation=1

• Copy Trading TV

January 14, 2021 - 11:29 am

Hey Kairo, found you through Graham's comment. I was a fan of Matt but didn't expect him to totally copy an entire video, this video is really eye-opening for me…You were spot on when you mention most of his videos are repetitive content, but I still admit that I learned lots of new YT knowledge from his channel.

Btw, I just subbed to your channel as I liked your personality on explaining stuff 😉 Happy New Year!

• Life of Kairo - Million Dollar Hustle

January 14, 2021 - 11:29 am

Here are some YouTube channel ideas that don't require you to show your face (or blatantly steal without crediting): https://youtu.be/xTT9g-lyAVQ

• The Young Entrepreneurs

January 14, 2021 - 11:29 am

Great vid if your 13 and up Check our channel for great content on financial freedom and more!

• Matt Welter

January 14, 2021 - 11:29 am

Wow I had no idea that this happens. Great break-down!

• blue truth

January 14, 2021 - 11:29 am

Check out Matts instagram its so deplorable how he tries to show wealth and success by taking photos in a empty luxury house with his fake youtube play button as to say I bought this luxury house because I’ve made millions on Youtube and you can too if you listen to me and buy my course. He takes the photos every where that looks amazing inside and outside of the house and then posts them one by one over a longer period time frame for consistent content upload.
    As for the blatant copying of other people work theres quite a few people that do it on youtube, Kevin David does it all the time and has been called out for it. I think Matt might be a mini Kevin David as there are many similarities in what they do and their behaviour. The way they both gesture with their hands at every word they speak is unnecessary but I think its a tactic to try and convince people on what they are saying is real or to make themselves feel comfortable with what they actually know they are doing versus what they are saying.

• Wealth Turtle - Financial Independence

January 14, 2021 - 11:29 am

The irony of a a video on making money on youtube without any videos while not writing your own content is unreal

• Scott Edward - Real Estate

January 14, 2021 - 11:29 am

Dang I've never seen an example of this before but that's sketchy!

• mrugank desai

January 14, 2021 - 11:29 am

He launched his course on Black Friday that cost nearly $2,000. Then he retargeted the people who didn't buy his course on Cyber Monday saying if you want to invest in yourself and start making money, it's just $9. Btw his cyber Monday ads haven't stopped yet. It's almost a week now. And since Monday the ad is saying you can avail this out-of-the-world offer only today.

He is making money with youtube, no doubt. He ranks for some very high rpm terms and is beating the competition. He understands the algorithm well. He understands the technicalities well. I liked the retargeting campaign and Im sure there is an upsell waiting on the other side of the $9 course. He is doing it by the book. Congratulations to him atleast for learning this part.

But this stealing is sick. Won't take him far. He will be called out like you did and thank you for doing this. I'm sure this will not be the last time he is called out. A lot of people genuinely are clueless about things and are desperate to start making money on YouTube. And if copying is your strategy then in my opinion it's criminal to rob others of $,2000.

Matt, if you ever read this and I'm sure you will, please know that for many, that would be their last last resort. It's not cool. You seem like a very smart man, don't do this. You've got the technical talent, just sprinkle some creativity, some originality and you'd do better.

• Teen Finance

January 14, 2021 - 11:29 am

He literally like copied his whole video! Great video, though!

• Budgeting Binx- Making Money Online

January 14, 2021 - 11:29 am

Holy snap…. the audacity.
    I think nowadays, we are consciously and subconsciously absorbing content all the time, so it's difficult to be 100% original 100% of the time.
    But that's why it's important to reflect on your work every once in a while to see if what you are putting out is a translation of the things you love, or just a copy for the sake of money.
    No shade, no tea to Matt, I don't know him but yikes.. does not look good, especially when BIPOC have been calling out white people on stealing their stuff and making more money off it.

• Los Hijos De Miguel

January 14, 2021 - 11:29 am

Exited for this one hopefully its longer