• MBI Positive Impact

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

Hi John, I will be teaching a group of managers online. I can invite them on their company domain, but it seems that once they have joined (with a gmail address), all subsequent communication will be via the gmail address. Is there a way to work with them on their company emails throughout the training?

• Jessica Dickey

Very helpful thank you

• Alim C

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

Just started my own virtual live online course for kids to learn coding, web development! I'm using google classroom; excited to start! https://alim.codes

• Jeff Gilpin

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

Do you see this as a way to guide a "Virtual Conference"?

• Teena Johns

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

http://abcdteacher.com/ is a very good application for online teaching. We are taking classes via this.

• Esteban Perez Rodriguez

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

Hi John, I am wondering what is a good tool to receive payment from students and how you handle giving students access to your Google Classroom once they've paid. Thanks!

• Scott P.

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

This is good work, but I cannot really recommend Google Classroom. For a centralized LMS, it is a mess.

• Marleen Seckendorf - WLM Faculty

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

Do you think I could create a website on Google to offer my on-line art course/ that I would teach through a Google Classroom?

• REGINALD ADKINS

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

This is not the content of the title. This is concept not application.

• Tea Lemon

Sins the corona is here … how do I enter a class 😂😅

• Albert L

Hello,
    Your video was very interesting.
    I would really like to know for teaching online:
    How you change the cursor during the video?
    What is the recording extension you use?
    Thanks,
    Albert

• Excelsoft

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

Thanks, but how can I start a virtual class (like BigBlueButton) for my students?

• lolliz100

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

Hello. Is Google Classroom a good resource to use for teaching a subject as Mathematics? Grade 11 and 12 level. The entire syllabus. Is Google Classroom something that could facilitate Such?

• Aicha Hocine

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

Thank you. This is a beneficial video on the engaging online classrooms

• Davsan80

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

Hello. How do you add color and emojis to the topic area?

• Zeus Olympus

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

I think Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education should get this technology to save the students who are living far away from the school or affected by traffic jam.

• Syed Anwer

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

But no face to face interaction with students.??

• Jennifer Roldan

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

hello John for your great video… I want to know or unsderstand more. In a online course live Could I share the sreen with another student so the rest of the classroom can watch both of us interact? thank you in advance

• Breewilly

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

I'm glad I found this video. I was looking for a course that taught how to use Google classrooms.

I hope to sign up for your course soon.

• Jeremiah F

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

Thanks this is very helpful. I am creating an online English as A second Class Right now. I'm trying to create an interactive video class in real time. That's my new challenge. The outlines are great. Do you know how to integrate your camera and teach classes in real time?

• Oil Blog

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

How do you monetize your course published on google classes ?

• Ada Gilbert

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

The traditional classroom structure has teachers delivering lectures during class time, and learners working on problem sets at home. However, online classes offer instructors a way to reverse that scenario by delivering class lecture content over the Internet, and using class time to work more directly with learners.

Flipped classrooms have many demonstrable benefits for learners. For one, learners are less likely to become frustrated when watching videos at home. If there is a significant point of confusion, they have an opportunity to discuss it directly with their teachers in class.

This allows teachers to provide instant feedback to learners, and spend more time addressing problem concepts than delivering overview lectures. Since most problems arise as learners start translating theory to practice, a flipped classroom is a more optimal use of learner time. https://www.createonlineacademy.com

• Andrés Luna

January 14, 2021 - 6:46 pm

For teaching online classes (live talk with students) what tool do you use?