• RoyalNykki

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

I've been watching a lot of these types of videos and everyone says the same thing, the last couple of days when the course sign up is ending, the sales sky rocket. This let's me know I have to set a date for sales to end. I was going to just run it without any end date, but that's not good sales marketing, as I see. Thanks for sharing!

• Berenice Miles

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this helpful and very informative video. I took notes and will definitely use them when I launch my course. All the best, keep up with the good work. Bonne chance pour tout! Blessings from France 🇨🇵🙃

• Emberly Digital

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

It was absolutely wonderful to hear you explain the emotions of all this. I feel so much more prepared for my launch knowing what feelings I may experience and that it's normal and okay. Thank you!!!

• Arshdeep Singh

I wanna work with you
    I have fantastic ideas

• Vansh Pandita

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

Some of the things which I would like to add to this is that a ) Have a clear spreadsheet for later reference because once you start to scale your business you need to refer a lot to past numbers and if you have clear data in an organised spreadsheet then it will be a really easy process and then you can also easily collaborate with other people which would help you a lot during your expansion phase.

• A Way to Live well

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

This is incredibly helpful, you are very organised and I really enjoyed seeing your spreadsheet.

• Victoria Abia

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

What if very few people signed up for the pre-sale. Do you refund their money or just go-ahead to create the course even if people are not interested?

• Moya. Business

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

Thank you very much. I really appreciate the material! 🙂 You really helped me map it all using a spreadsheet!!!

• Michelle Elizabeth, Fire and Bloom

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

Thank you so much! This was incredible content.

• Ever StanDinG

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR COURSE ON PODIA IF YOU CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION? DO THEY TAKE IT DOWN? great video by the way.. wanted to say that first but i'm afraid you don't see my question

• COLD SCHOOL

Excellent detailed video!
    Very intuitive, honest and truly helpful without being "salesy".

• Mike C

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

Can we see some actual proof that you made $86K instead of you showing spreadsheets and docs? How about you show us your dashboard with the amount of units sold, revenue, affiliate sales, clicks, etc????

• Mr GWN

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

Should I build the full course first, or should I build an email list before creating it?

• Ulysses Alves

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

You sold an empty course, that is, a course without any content, in your pre-sale and after that you built the course and updated it so that the people who had already bought it saw the contents afterwards?

• Driven Performance

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

I understand that 3% of your clicks would buy but what % of each audience did you estimate would click?

• Tumelo Setlaba

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

Epic video! This is some of the most practical advice I've seen on this topic. Really great job. You have a new fan all the way from South Africa

• Tim Whitehead

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

This was golden. I been looking for something like this! Thank you

• Denise Poteat

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

Great content and so generous of you! Thanks. WHO IS THE COPYWRITER YOU HIRED? I need one. denise@mantalityofdating.com

• M.F. Othman

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

What an amazing thing you do when you share your progress. I really would like to buy this course and I trust the value of it as you are a good teacher but the price is a bit high and I cannot afford it now. I hope this course doesn’t close soon. Have a great day Ran.

• Mr Ashley Ball

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

So much knowledge. Massive thank you ❤️ The notes I've taken from this video are going to be the first thing I look at when I setup my course ❤️ Again, thank you!!

• Fireball VFX

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

What was the name of the CRM platform that you mention at 21:58?

• Ruslan Kardashev

25:06 truest and jewest thing

• amente

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

One of the most insightful videos I have ever seen about online business (online course). You don't know how much of a help you just gave. Thank you so much!

• Nils Nilsson

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

Love your content! Are you using a dslr camera for these recordings? Looking to simplify find this kind of content with a webcam so I can record directly to the computer.

• Mitesh Samal

Thank you. Great video..👏👏👏

• Nathan Allotey

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

This is awesome thank you for sharing how things went behind the scenes. I didn't know that about VAT and having a live element of the class.

So is teachable saying as long as you have a live component you wont gave to pay VAT Tax?

• Alan Podemski

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

genius video, thanks for sharing spreadsheets with us!

• Shamraiz Farsi

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

Thanks so much for sharing with us

• Nikita Merge

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

Ran, this is golden material you have shared with us, thank you so much! Much to learn from you.

• TDLRest

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

Nice, sure you can do all but yourself, but you will never achieve the level of professionalism and maximize your earning potential alone. If you hired someone to market your course for you i bet you would make at least $200k

• Anfisa Bogomolova

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

Thanks a lot for this video! You can't imagine how helpful it is! Especially excels planning tables!

• Sef Chang

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

Excellent content and major congrats 👏👏👏

• David Platt

Congratulations

• Ruhull Aamin

January 12, 2021 - 2:28 am

Keep loving ur channel day by day, found it last week. never saw instructors sharing their work(case study), income state, design tips, and now Course Launch Strategy!