• Dan Henry

January 13, 2021 - 10:35 am

Get your FREE copy of my book Digital Millionaire Secrets here: http://digitalmillionairesecrets.com?sl=yt-cl5gn-lmP6s

Already read my book? Schedule a free strategy call with my team to see how we can help you grow your online course, coaching program, or digital product: https://soldoutcourses.com/book?sl=yt-cl5gn-lmP6s

• Anmol Poptani

January 13, 2021 - 10:35 am

TBH I found a drive on Google with all digital marketing courses of most people. Saw your Facebook ads course there is the best Facebook ads course out there. I have merely started my business and was thinking of buying your latest course when I start making profits.

• Lingshuang Zhang

January 13, 2021 - 10:35 am

Great video. What's the price range of high ticket? If I have a 100 students calling in, do I really sign a contracts with all students ? For all the courses I bought, no one has really asked me to sign a contract

• Miguel Garcia

January 13, 2021 - 10:35 am

Your courses are pirated everywhere dude…even the latest

• Christopher Duncan

Great stuff

• Brice King

January 13, 2021 - 10:35 am

Dan, I used to think you were a snotty brat but it's cool to see you develop into someone worth following. I think the change was around the you posted the video of your child having the medical issue and you not caring as much. Awesome to see your development.

• Charles Miles

January 13, 2021 - 10:35 am

Awesome video Dan, so true – great insights!

• Vladimir Repan

January 13, 2021 - 10:35 am

Powerful. Can't wait to implement this funnel into my upcoming high ticket offers

• Mindset d'Entrepreneur par Aristide Bruce

that's great

• Alex Tonev

January 13, 2021 - 10:35 am

that was a really cool vid

• Rohit Kadian

Convert pirates to affiliates 😂

• Mike From LighthouseSMMA

January 13, 2021 - 10:35 am

What about group buys? They get together, like bunch of people and buy high ticket courses. What do you do about those people?

• Martin Ramirez Mi5

January 13, 2021 - 10:35 am

Pirates should become "Affiliates" I make $500 a pop or more with my affiliate links easily.

• Anthony

January 13, 2021 - 10:35 am

Your logic that if you're not paying for coaching then others shouldnt pay you for coaching is totally flawed. Even if you Dan didnt have a coach right now and you decided to stop following others and innovate your own ideas test and figure things out..people would be dumb to not see you still offer value. Paying a coach or getting in the trenches and finding better ways yourself both deserved to be compensated

• Todd Smith Real Estate Investing

Great revelation on piracy, Dan! Make the pirates work for us! Lol

• Eagle Eye Mind

Awesome video Dan! Thanks for the knowledge

• Markus Seppälä

January 13, 2021 - 10:35 am

Great advice! Would be great to have a follow-up with some tips on how you actually leverage the inexpensive course!

• C

January 13, 2021 - 10:35 am

Reminds me of the corporate mindset in the 90s about working smarter, not harder. I still abide by it. Great video.

• Nick Berry

January 13, 2021 - 10:35 am

Awesome video and your book was great (obtained legally lol)

• Victoriano Roque

January 13, 2021 - 10:35 am

Read your whole book, it really helped me gain hope after a discouraging time. I'm serious I've failed alot and this last one almost knocked me out the game. But it's not over

I quit a certain very time consuming habit to take action on things you spoke about.

Can't wait to share my results with you.. Have a great day Dan