• Leah Hyne Yoga

January 8, 2021 - 6:22 am

i need help with youtube videos on teachable. How do you get rid of the copy link button. I dont want everyone being able to copy the video link. Any idea how to get rid of it so they can only view on teachable?

• Scott Shadrick

January 8, 2021 - 6:22 am

I think this is the best video I’ve seen so far on Teachable. It’s very direct and straight to the point. Right now I’ve been forced to use Google Classroom which is terrible. Like the worst thing ever when it comes to teaching. It’s so bad I’ve made the decision to go out of pocket and reinvent my course just so I don’t have to be embarrassed by it. I’ve been watching a lot of videos on different online teaching platforms and Teachable seems like the most popular though there are other good platforms out there, but most of the instructional videos are kind of full of fluff. I’m glad that I ran into your video. It’s actually very helpful. I hope that you will make more videos about online course creation. Right now there are a lot of teachers going through Covid shock desperate for that kind of information.

• Marcy Patterson

January 8, 2021 - 6:22 am

lol and theres the vault again, smh

• Kay

January 8, 2021 - 6:22 am

Hi
    Thank you for this tutorial.
    Surprisingly, my course doesn't appear on the site homepage.
    How did you make the "Featured courses" appear on the homepage? 7min05

• Blogfiti

January 8, 2021 - 6:22 am

Love this video! Just a heads up, your link, "Join Teachable for free today " leads to an expired Teachable Live page.

• Hubert Knoblauch - 3D Content Online

January 8, 2021 - 6:22 am

Is teachable exclusive or can i sell ebooks on teachable and another site?

• Veronica Hislop

January 8, 2021 - 6:22 am

Wow your just shooting put content! Love your stuff