• Tixe Schooling

January 13, 2021 - 6:10 am

To Support this channel Try Buying anything from AMAZON using this link : https://amzn.to/2Zn3fpS
    this way we will get a bit of commission ..
    BUY any thing but make sure you use this link and when you go to amazon try searching for the product you want and buy it …
    Thank you in advance and if you buy something make sure to leave a comment

• Um preto por Aí

January 13, 2021 - 6:10 am

Thank you so much for this video. You supportted me a lot. I am new youtuber I would like who is reading this message subscribe in my youtube channel. I am trying my best to give interesting videos for you guys. https://youtu.be/o13vsg21TKA

• TeRRoR

January 13, 2021 - 6:10 am

Hello! I really love the video and it helped out alot. I believe g mail that you use to open the youtube channels and g mail use to open ad sense account doesn't really have to be the same right.

• Dani Tube

January 13, 2021 - 6:10 am

Pls subscribe for me plsss

• maruku jimu

January 13, 2021 - 6:10 am

brother THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

• MrLaboraDragonz

January 13, 2021 - 6:10 am

What happened if I'm going to remove the other one who owned the adsense payment? If I'm going to remove on the adsense is she going to be own the adsense and ready to transfer the payment on YouTube? I want to switch the associate account to another one and she can own the adsense payment. Because she has higher payment than me on her YouTube revenue.

Why it didn't work on another one who just got associate account and it didn't transfer on payment? The only owner can get payment but why the second associate account my not transferred to payment on get revenue I need Help ASAP!

• Noona Tsang 露娜

January 13, 2021 - 6:10 am

my Google AdSense page previously showed "we are working on to set you up" but it just changed the screen and shows "estimated earnings" and "balance" with all fields of $0.

But in my YouTube studio, step 2 is still "in progress" now. Will YouTube update the Step 2 status automatically later? Or if I need to do any manual setup in Google AdSense or YouTube studio?

Can anyone advise? I'm confused

• layla USA

• Pretti Rissa

January 13, 2021 - 6:10 am

I have been accepted into the partner program. I see the
    Option to turn my ads on , but all the buttons are greyed out. It will not let me toggle monetization on and off. Everything is greyed out . Can someone help 😭

• Sir Kay

January 13, 2021 - 6:10 am

I've just reached 1000 subs and 7k hours and applied for monetisation, I passed the 1st step but in the 2nd step it says, "in progress". You mentioned one should select "Yes, I have an existing account" in order to be able to avoid 2-3 months of getting a pin through ones address. What the hell is a pin through address?
    You mean if I select "I don't know" or No, I don't have an address, I have to wait 2-3 months to get a pin through my address? by the way, what is the pin one is getting ?
    And lastly, when one finally gets money sent to the adsense account, how do I now turn that into actual real money I can hold in my hands? I remember only filling my name and my address there, no bank information no nothing.
    See, the problem with all these videos is, noone is really going into details as to what exactly needs to be done step by step. Y'all don't worry though, I'll be doing that for you soon.

• Super Saiyan Gaming

January 13, 2021 - 6:10 am

hello people can ya help this lad out in getting 1k subs i have been trying since 2017 🙁 may God bless you

• Fatima Mashud

January 13, 2021 - 6:10 am

The BEST tutorial ever. You never fell out of subject or begged us to like or subscribe in the middle of the video. THANK YOU! Bless you ^^

• Corney TV istoy

i subcribe

• rideskotoph

January 13, 2021 - 6:10 am

Thanks for sharing, i am newbie youtuber. Hoping, I reached 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers. 🙂 my youtube channel is rideskotoph – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaixHOPnxzCiRb9vUczQqPQ

• Windroid Tips and Tutorials

thank you!

• دانيالا الخوري - دروس في اللغة العربيّة

January 13, 2021 - 6:10 am

Thank you so much … it's very helpfull😍

• Naseer Studio

Good job

• Deddy Adventure

Thanks for information

• ᴢɪᴀ ᴋᴀʏᴀɴɪ

Emerging Pakistan 🇵🇰❤️

• Keon and Brionne TV

January 13, 2021 - 6:10 am

Very informative! Thank you for your video!

• Randomify with Ika

Let me try

• K StudyCanada

January 13, 2021 - 6:10 am

I currently only have one subscriber. But I'm sure this information will be useful to me in the future! So thank you so much!

• MurdaTown USA