In 1997, the e book “Wealthy Dad Poor Dad” was self-published as a result of each writer Robert and Kim offered it to turned it down. Most publishers despatched rejection letters stating, “We aren’t concerned about your e book presently.” A couple of extra trustworthy publishers thought Robert’s concepts had been ridiculous. In consequence, Robert and Kim turned to self-publishing.

Three years later, “Wealthy Dad Poor Dad” made the New York Instances Greatest Sellers listing, the one self-published e book on the listing on the time. Then Oprah Winfrey known as, and the remainder is historical past.
For those who’ve ever had the concept to write down your individual e book, this present is for you. Everybody has an important story dwelling inside them, it’s only a matter of getting that story to return to life, and even higher make cash doing so!

Hosts Robert and Kim Kiyosaki and visitor Chandler Bolt focus on how now could be one of the best time to start out writing your e book, and why self-publishing may also help you generate earnings even throughout a pandemic.

Web site: https://self-publishingschool.com
Podcast: https://self-publishingschool.com/podcast/
Comply with on Fb: https://www.fb.com/selfpublishingschool/

#robertkiyosaki #richdadpoordad #financialeducation

Fb: @RobertKiyosaki

Twitter: @TheRealKiyosaki

Instagram: @TheRealKiyosaki

• Chandler Bolt - The 7-Figure Principles Show

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed this interview! Thanks for having me on, Robert & Kim! I'd love to hear from people in the comments with their takeaways / any questions you have. 🙂

• kary jimenez

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

this is an amazing video

• Hayden Crabtree - Real Estate Investing Coach

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Great interview. I used Chandler and Self Publishing School – great program. My book on real estate investing was a best seller within 2 months and has stayed a best seller. Highly recommend @chandler bolt

• Sherif Ismail

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Robert & Kim-I thank you for this interview and every interview…Since I caught onto you and Rich Dad Poor Dad over 10 years ago, you have added so much value to me and my life and it's not about money, it's about mindset. God bless you and u'll continue to be such a great impact on my life. This month August 2020 marks my first month being a full time entrepeneur and investor as i just exited happily my employee life after 27 yrs of corporate life….can't wait to share my next chapter of successes….thanks again

• Self-Publishing Made Easy Now

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Great interview. After having published 170 books myself I can say that it is fantastic to hear new ideas. You master one skill of self-publishing and still hear ideas that you haven't considered before. Many say the golden days of self-publishing was 5-10 years ago. However, this market just keeps growing! Thanks again 🙂

• Jeffrey Morris

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Awesome video… But this joker thinks he has a southern Accent… lol

• Individual Investor

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Learnt many things in this video, Thanks for sharing !

• MARZ MINDSET

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Wow, I've been thinking about this and here it is!

• Elizabeth Paier

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

KIM AND ROBERT = THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS VIDEO TO A;LL OF US/ TRULY , YOU ARE DOING GOD'S WORK IN ORDER TO GUIDE…AS WELL AS … TO HELP US ! MAY GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU FOREVER !

• Gordon Ward

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

I have a suspense book currently published on Amazon. I would require some coaching assistance on the promotion/ sales aspect of the literary process. The "heavy lifting" re: creating the book has been done 🙂 Does self publishing school assist with programs like that?

• Mahmoud Baydoun

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Can you help us with actually investing, like what reliable sources to look at to see the prices?
    what website or application to use to invest in Bitcoin, gold and silver?
    Can you tell us what you use ? And how?

• Wine Geek

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

All Robert can do is show you how to make $ in this corrupt system; he has no solutions for how to "fix" such a corrupt economic system, which is just a subsidiary of a corrupt life system. It's like having gourmet meals but having to eat them in a filth-infested dark alley. What's the point??? As long as Earth is primarily populated with so many mindless spineless slaves waiting to be told what to do, say, & think, Earth will always be Slavemart. But then, one human's "corruption" is another human's Best Practices. Robert, find us some really useful real estate, a new planet…. I have an idea.

• Elkin Flores

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Hola soy hector y solo entiendo el español quisiera saber como verlos en mi idioma saludos desde colombia

• honest trading BTC

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

I actually have my entire first whole chapters outline for my book. my second book I decided to do something I call freeform writing. I would write what was on my mind and Incorporated each and every day differently into my writing but also using history and background of places I included in the book by researching the area. each and every day though my writing would change based off of what I was thinking on my mind currently at that time it's a very revolutionary type of writing. Freeform

• honest trading BTC

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

I have a 55 page movie script I wrote what do I do with that. I went to school for TV and video production.

• honest trading BTC

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

I have too I fished novels at 15000 words ish each. How do I get there haven't wrote in years my work is good I've re read it it just needs completion.

• honest trading BTC

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Like your channel praying that you have a long life 🙏

• David Brown

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

I wrote a book and self published. Best thing I ever did. Galactic Steel by DI Brown.

• Goldenboy Productions

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

I'm a self-published author (Wallace Park: A Memoir) on Amazon but I just need to know how to get people to know about it.

• David Gibson

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Have you ever noticed that this guy talks….LOTS. However, he doesn’t say anything?

• Sergio

Have no sources for self publish. So, next video 🤣

• Mardela Scott

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Thoroughly enjoyed this show!

• Stephen

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

This piece sold me on Robert. Kudos!

• George Brunyee

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Excellent final story, thanks Robert and Kim!

• Alexander Rudzinski

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

What about people nagging one to write a Biography!? Business okay, I understand that, but when people are asking you to write a Biography, I have started several times but with the ways things are going Today, I'll never be able to end it!! 😀 any suggestions??

• Alisa Ritter

Amazing video. You will make a difference!! Can We be Friends? :3

• Lubosi Maboshe

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

The video has not finished ..Robert and Kim didn't say bye

• Jay Pel

Hi

Can you please provide transcripts?

• Dan Guzman

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

deleted my comment, yup I was right, keep it short,shallow & conform to Herd Menatily. Baaaahhhh

• Brian Smith

Respect, love and gratitude

• Andrew S

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.

Benjamin Franklin

• Pat Seaser

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Beautiful ending, the story you related at the end left me looking for more and I went back to make sure it was the end of the clip… Damn your inspirational 🙏🏿🙏🏿

• Coin Dish

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Bob Bull in stonxs inevitably leads to bull in crypto once fed pump dies and institutional investors with toes dipped into btc will look for profits elsewhere. Given this new crypto exposure plus massive marketing machine of crypto universe these billionaires will shift their money to our fields and we will eat each under our own vine. Especially kick ass projects like youtube creator Steve Chen's $Theta whose Network Effect of 75 M Samsung devices running theta will Trump advertising effects of other crypto projects. 10000x prophecy from top usa psychic Michelle Whitedove

• L.A Kitchen

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

You guys should VET your guests better. This company has 120,000 "page likes" on FB but has less than 10 people that like most of their posts so how can they help anyone with marketing!

• L.A Kitchen

February 22, 2021 - 9:21 pm

Few thousand dollars for company to "help"?? no way