Hey guys, Be a part of my new FREE Fb Group πŸ‘‰ https://bit.ly/freedom-mastery for extra vids like this and dwell trainings. 😊

Have you ever been pondering of self-publishing a guide however questioning should you can actually make any cash? Properly you positively can!

In Todays’ video I am sharing with you precisely how I used to be in a position to make $180K with Kindle Publishing since I bought began with Kindle Publishing.

I’m additionally going to share my 5 finest Self Publishing ideas for 2019. Issues have actually modified quite a bit since I bought began. However I really suppose it’s good factor!

Study what methods are working as we speak and how one can construct your complete model round your self-published guide.

Right here’s the place you may create an account: https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/

• jeena djo

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

That's a very good video, thanks. I've been watching a video on how Amazon kindle is dying and I got upset a bit coz I wanted to publish my first book there. So can you please make video on the best platforms where to publish books and also the differences between ghost publishing and actually writing your own book and publishing it yourself on any platform. Thanks

• Siarachan Art

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

Thank you for sharing, I just got into KDP with lined notebooks πŸ™‚ I also want to publish a fiction book as well, written by myself.

• Deandre Burton-Reid

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

Thank you for the valuable information, liked and subscribed i want to see more of your content…

• Black Jay

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

Bruh… 33 books in one year by hiring writers?

Real authors:: 😀😀😀😀😀😀

• Saleem Rana

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

This was awesome. Hope you will make more Kindle-related videos again.

• Amitabh Mishra

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

Awesome n motivatiol vidio mam well wishes for ur venture.

• Paul Quince

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

basically no fiction will ever sell, and you better get smart on something interesting. I write fiction, and I can promise you, it's a lot of work for little pay-off, and nonfiction is a little work for a lot of payoff. The problem is; it's not very creative.

• ketty ketty

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

What subjects you publish adults book or kids

• kayora William

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

Congratulation my sis I remember I wrote a first book only my twins bought I mean one copy. I am okay with that currently I am working on the second book since I got great experience from it.
    I can say thank you.. plz can I have the connection of ghostwriter. I need good editor.

• Adarsh kumar Dangi

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

I thought you will show me you in πŸ‘™. I am writing a self help book . I will let you know when it published. I want you to read and comment.

• Furyy Night

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

Nice Video! Forgive me for chiming in, I would love your thoughts. Have you considered – Proutklarton Winner System Plan (probably on Google)? It is an awesome one off product for discovering how to write publish and sell your ebook in 7 days without the headache. Ive heard some unbelievable things about it and my good mate called Gray at last got excellent results with it.

• Djilali Ramdane

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

Lovely Video clip! Sorry for chiming in, I would appreciate your opinion. Have you researched – Proutklarton Winner System Plan (probably on Google)? It is a smashing one off guide for discovering how to write publish and sell your ebook in 7 days minus the headache. Ive heard some pretty good things about it and my best friend Jordan finally got cool results with it.

• Data World Ranking 2020

Good videos

• Alison Warner

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

Where did you find your ghost writer?

• Rasheed Huggins

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

Can I write in more than one niche and still be successful if I produce high quality work ?

• Take A Prize

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

Can you post a link to any of your books? What is your best selling book?

• Ben Clinston

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

It was really enlightening.

• S. Emaad Uddin

Incredibly disingenuous.

• LGWHEEL

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

I wanted to self publish because I am making a book about my life success and how I have had a dramatic life changing situation that will effect me for the rest of my life and moving forward and being able to have a positive impact on it and how I was able to have a positive community around me and to be able to truly motivate them if you think i should make one command saying yes because I’m not just doing it for money however I am doing it to show how many organizations come together to bring a success in my childhood and allowing me to drive right into my gaming career πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Raymond Caylor

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

What was your cost of producing and marketing 32 books?

• Sampath Raju

π™·πš’,
    πšƒπš‘πšŠπš—πš”πšœ πšπš˜πš› πšπš‘πšŽ πšŸπš’πšπšŽπš˜.
    𝙸 πš πš˜πš—'𝚝 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πš–πš˜πš—πšŽπš’ πš˜πš— πšŽπš‹πš˜πš˜πš”.
    π™Έπšœ πšπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πšŠπš—πš’ πš˜πš™πšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ πš•πš’πš”πšŽ. π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš› 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš˜πš πš— πš™πš›πš’πš—πš πš™πšπš 𝚝𝚘 πšŽπ™±πš˜πš˜πš” πšŒπš˜πš—πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπš’πš˜πš—? 𝙸 am aπš‹πš•πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš™πš›πš’πš—πš πš™πšπš 𝚝𝚘 πšŽπ™±πš˜πš˜πš” πš πš’πšπš‘ πš‹πšŽπšœπš πššπšžπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’ πš’πš— πšƒπ™°πšƒ. π™Έπš πšŠπš—πš’ πš˜πš—πšŽ πš’πšœ πšπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš™πš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ πš•πšŽπš πš–πšŽ πš”πš—πš˜πš . πšƒπš‘πšŠπš—πš”πšœ

• Arjay Estrella

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

Hey Gracie where did you find your ghostwriter?

• THINK Physics

Very informative. Let's be friends

• Ω…Ψ¬Ω„Ψ§Ψͺ ΨΉΨ§Ω„Ω…ΩŠΩ‡

Greet
    Tell me please the short stories for kid's makes money?

• mohamed el abbassi

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

how on earth you knew of KDP in 2015. you certainly know someone who works in amazon.

• Faisal Malik

waoooo congraction help me

• bubun bubun

Please Reads Secrets of Sanatan Dharma available on Amazon and Kindle

• Uncle Stu Science

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

Brilliant video Gracie Weis, I look forward to seeing more tutorials.

• Brian Long

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

ThankΒ you for your helpful advice, great video!

• Ali Ahmed T.V

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

This blonde is so hot man

• Bora Corba

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

Many thanks, I been tryin to find out about "how do i create and publish an ebook?" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you ever come across – Ronaflee Singular Remedy – (do a search on google )?

It is a great exclusive product for discovering how to create ebooks easily minus the hard work. Ive heard some super things about it and my mate got amazing success with it.

• Reality Resolution

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

What was your budget for a ghost writer

• anonymous ubiquitous

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

How many pages is your average kindle book?? Or how many words??Β  Thanks and yes more videos.

• Ashraf khan

February 22, 2021 - 9:15 am

Thanks a lot.Can you make a video on keyword research and niches.

• Webmazon Dev

Can't believe this channel has less than 400 subs 😑😑

• thomas daniels

Konnichiwa..

Love your stuff, if you ever come to Japan.

Please let me know!!