• Gardening by Hall

January 11, 2021 - 11:25 pm

Thank you so much for a really good video that answered many of my questions. It was very valuable to me.

• Anne Smith

January 11, 2021 - 11:25 pm

Thank you Diana. A video on coaching would be great! Ah… if not already addressed. I better check your playlist!

• Koach Mahipal

January 11, 2021 - 11:25 pm

The only question I have is if you can enrol student for free?

• Koach Mahipal

January 11, 2021 - 11:25 pm

I had the dilemma for knowing where to hosting the video and the integrate the payment gateway. Course video privacy is a BIG usp which this software has. The video came in quite handy for making the final decision. God bless you, thank you. I will use the code while making the purchase.

• Laura Mullis

January 11, 2021 - 11:25 pm

Great tutorial. Very Thorough. I wish I had found it first, would have saved me a lot of time!!

• Clique Academy

January 11, 2021 - 11:25 pm

What if you want to presell the course?

• Wendy Boland

January 11, 2021 - 11:25 pm

Thanks for the video Diana – great info. Can I ask who did your avatar and if you have an affiliate I could use – I got one done but it was terrible and needs replacing and yours is so good. Do you have a link?

• Scott Shadrick

January 11, 2021 - 11:25 pm

I've had the free plan since March but I still plan on upgrading to Teachable Pro. I've put that off temporarily due to pressure from the school administration where I work to keep using Google Classroom, and of course now they are switching to Canvas. Canvas is awesome, but I have a couple of companies that have asked me to develop an on boarding course for new employees so that they can remotely conduct new hire orientations, which isn't something that I can use Canvas for. That leaves me with one huge question. Is there a way to bill for groups rather than individuals with Teachable?

• D 90Bell

January 11, 2021 - 11:25 pm

Long time no see Diana­čśŐ!!!
    Thanks for All tip and tricks Have a amazing week!!!

• Vicki Carroll

January 11, 2021 - 11:25 pm

Also, love the bundling of courses option and option for various coupons. Great video, Diana!!

• Vicki Carroll

January 11, 2021 - 11:25 pm

Is the school name the name all future courses you create will fall under? Also, during a 14-day free trial (and to compare to other LMS systems) what features or criteria should be tested and compared?

• Diana Wilson

January 11, 2021 - 11:25 pm

If there is a particular LMS system you would like to see a review on, drop it here in the comments.