http://www.evancarmichael.com/support/ – SUPPORT ME 🙂

Like this video? Please give it a thumbs up below and/or leave a comment – Thank you!!!

Help me caption & translate this video!

“Hi Evan,

Thank you so much – very kind of you and much appreciated!

My book is called ‘Eternal’ and is the first of a YA Fantasy trilogy with an Arthurian flavour; there is lots of information about it on my website: eternaluk.com including two book trailers.

Thanks again Evan – have a lovely evening 😊!
Kind wishes, Denise”

Help us caption & translate this video!

• trinsartjourney

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

Thank you sooo much! Your video has encouraged me to promote my first children's book of which I illustrated and wrote, but was feeling very burnt out after getting through publishing phase to promote. This is ending my procrastination, in a good way🌟😁All I needed to do was believe. Keep doing what you do, Evan! Your videos are so uplifting, and many of your videos have motivated me to be both an entrepreneur, and a dedicated artist. God bless!

• change for better

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

how to be motivated and to struggle to finish writing book

• Andreena Leeanne

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

Evan thank you i really appreciate this video.
    I believe that people should write and speak their truth about difficult subjects. In my book i write about my personal experiences with homelessness, childhood sexual abuse and relationships.
    Check out my book CHARRED a survivor speaks her truth to inspire

• Inspirationland

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

Thank you Evan I #beleive people are able to be more and overcome this challenge the world is facing now.
    I'm a young motivational speaker from Africa, for 7 years I quit everything to commit to my mission to empower people. I really appreciate what you are doing and need to know the criteria to collaborate with you as a speaker.

• PlayBoyRoninSpartan Ronen

CDL 202 Amazon helps get CDL the easy way

• Rosie osorio Peru Osorio

I meditate n believe love passion I do use Medea I want more I need to help

• Rosie osorio Peru Osorio

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

I’m selling my book as well to create awareness of how we all waste time here when I lived in 12 adoption centers drugs abuse m more is a great book now what I had web I’m from nsa fsa n more pls help out I do life couching n I beleave is working but I need more help pls name of book how I was able to heal my traumas sub best story never told 786 3894893

• Bushra Tughar

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

What if was a scientific paper?

Should it be in low cost?

• Tam S.

• Philip Matthew Tipay

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

Thanks Evan, even if I'm 7th grade our special task is to write a book and promote it so thanks. 🙂

• Robert Cooper

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

Thanks for the excellent video, Evan!

• Franz 76

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

Thanks for the video! It is insightful.

• Ali Raza Khan

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

Hi Evan, This is Ali Raza Khan. Just came across your video and found it very inspiring. I have recently launched my second book called "Changemaking Intelligence." The book provides a compelling evidence that all young people are born with changemaking intelligence and it is the society which is holding them back. I have invented a simple and practical Changemaking Intelligence Test (CIT) to activate young people as changemakers. I have tested this with twenty thousand young people from diverse backgrounds and results are amazing. I went to over 100 educational and vocational institutions with a gift of four words "I believe in you" for young people. 92% were able to create serious social and economic impact. I wanted to share this book with parents, teachers, policy makers and students to redefine success for young people. I got great feedback from local and global experts in the field. I have many video testimonials and articles written about my work. I need your guidance to promote my book.

Here are few links:

I would be very happy to send you the e-copy of my book. Here is the glimpse of my book: http://yesnetworkpakistan.org/book-2/

I can be contacted at this address: alikhanmeets@gmail.com

Thank you.

• Robert MacDonald

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

Evan, I love your videos. You carry great messages brother.
    The last two years have been the hardest of my life culminating in my heart surgery in June this year.
    I found myself deciding I would not lay down and let life run me over. Instead I followed my boyhood dream and wrote my first sci-fi novel ‘Distant Beaches’ It is a story which pushes the point that everything comes down to the few or even one and not the multitude of numbers.

• Xabiso Tshabalala

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

I wrote my book to bring hope, there are so many young south africans in the location that are afraid to collect their ARV's from the local clinics because they are afraid of stigma, and I just wanted to say it's okay, you don't have to be afraid at all, yes there's nothing 100% about being hiv positive just like there's nothing 100% about having diabetes, hypertension or renal failure, we are all beautifully broken, I share my story of living with HIV, of having lost love, and everything I thought I wanted for the rest of my life aiming to bring hope to someone else, that it's okay to lose as long as you don't lose yourself, and to those whom are hiv negative I plead to take you to know how a person got infected before you treat them decently.

My name is Xabiso Tshabalala Maqala, I am an author of Beautifully Broken Devinely Repaired.

• Girish Tivare

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

Very powerful, good advice.

• Victoria M Scott

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

I love watching your videos I appreciate you!!! Me & my husband are about empowering men and women that anything is possible no matter where you’ve been what you’ve done what you’ve been through you can do anything you want to do no matter what !! I appreciate you

• Bernadette Nadine

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

what about science fiction books though how to touch people with that It's about space colonization and philosophical beliefs.

• Serafina Liccardi

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

I just stumbled on your video and I have a book about just that!!! BELIEVE!!!! The Return of the Divine Seraphim – coming soon!!! By Serafina Liccardi. Only I'm OLD.

• Fast Track

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

This is all what I need in order to succeed

• colby sharma

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

Thank you Evan! really love this video. So important in a world thats noisy..

• Barbara Loraine

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

I am a children's book author, songwriter, and edu-tainer – GiGi B. I'm about to start using YouTube for promotions and seeking publicity for my work and message – Love. I love the simplicity when you said, "What the one word that is your theme?" That makes it so easy to communicate. Keep up your great work! I know you will! As I look at everything happening in the world with a pandemic and protests, I see the answer: Love. xoxo

• Saswat Mishra

January 9, 2021 - 2:24 pm

Cool. You promoted her book here. I wish it was the case with me…

• Lesmah Fraser

Hi Evan!!

I was searching for advice and came across your video. Perfect!!
    I will be following your summary to promote our up coming young adult nonfiction book. I will definitely keep you updated👌🏽 Thank you!!

This is Alexia Fraser 😊