• RJR Clips

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

i was on a website just now and it had like 3 different ads on it. i clicked all 3 ads like 2 times and i hit the X on the ad to close it too. But i have a question. lets say i view your website and it gives you 1 view when you look at your performance.. then i click on ad by accident and close the entire website down, and type in the url to go back on the website again.. since i went back on your website again, will it give you 2 views on your performance now that i went back on it within the same couple of seconds due to me messing up? how does that view work? and does it also work when they click on another tab that opens up a different page? how do i learn about this stuff? do you have a private message or something i can ask you all this stuff please? i wanna make money

• Ice King

Thanks

• Ray Garcia

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

Does adsense work good on non WordPress websites?

• CHINO CUBA

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

Fredy how can I get to write to you in a private way. I really need some help and appreciate if you can help me. Thank you.

• Azizbek Ismatov

• Bol Biar

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

How much does Google pay after 100 click on ads?

• Ray Garcia

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

Can I do this on non WordPress websites?

• Johanna A

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

In an ideal world cute, fluffy kittens would bring you more money than some stupid-ass loans…

• Girish Deshmukh

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

Hi Ferdy, I like watching your Videos..Just wondering about the page editor you used and I want to know it… because the video's of your's I follow is mostly related to using Elementor as a page builder and editor..

• Aman Kapoor

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

Hey Ferdy, I really like your content and you have helped me in so many ways. I am one of your subscribers. I want to ask that I am also a blogger and can you please suggest me some adsence friendly themes that are free to use on WordPress? It would be very helpful if you reply.

• Mainsah Gilbert

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

Hi Ferdy, thanks for the continuous information about the use of the ICTs and the creation of websites in particular. It seems the information about making money online with a website and Google Adsense in this video is no more up to date. You may make another video with the latest How to sign up with Google Adsense.

• Phab Odx

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

How to fix unsupported language sir?

• check your knowledge nepal

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

Bro how can i transfer localhost wp into internet after buying hosting

• Muhammad Shahmir Khan

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

Suggest be another chennel from where I can learn more about Google adsense implementation on webside please

• Ilyass Azoum

good content

• LJ FREENET

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

Nice content, may i ask what exact date when adsense credit the earning in balance pls. Ans.

• Pawan Singh

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

what about the page views requirement per 2 ads ?

• centralohio420

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

Just one thing you forgot to mention.. 😛
    Upon finishing signing up to Google Adsense, it said this to me:
    "We're reviewing your site. This usually takes a few days, but in some cases it can take up to 2 weeks. We'll notify you when everything’s ready."

This is no problem though but i just wasn't expecting it, and if you did mention it and i missed it, my apologies.
    Appreciate the video though! – Liked/Subbed 😉

• Crawford Gregg

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

I have serious matters before until I found a solution and that is the program which permitted me to make income over 154 USD every day. Several other sites didn`t work to help me get a lot of achievements besides the fact that getting their survey jobs can guarantee huge income. Only this website has reached my satisfaction. Google 4NetJobs. Com to be aware what this plan has in store for you. This is a thing you will definitely like..?

• Felicia raliae

Payingmecash,wordpress,com sent me another $25,000 hack

• Ramtin Rahimi

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

hiT tanks for useful video, can I get my benefit with bitcoin or perfect money cash? because we are under USA sanctions and we are not able to transfer money.

• muhanad yare kayse

February 23, 2021 - 5:26 pm

sir one acount google adsence how many site using