4 Items I Started Selling Online As A Teenager

Description: In this video I go over 4 items I started selling online as a teenager. I have been doing eccomerce for about 1 year and a half now and I have learned a lot along the way. I hope this video gives you guys some ideas on some great things you can start selling online for a profit as a beginner or as a teenager.

Follow Me On Instagram:

Book A Coaching Call With Me:

Inspired by Nate O’Brien: 6 Items I Started Selling On Ebay

IGNORE:
how to make money online, how to make money online as a teenager, how to make money online 2020, how to make money online as a beginner, how to make money online as a broke beginner, how to make money online fast, how to make money online as a kid, how to make money online with no money, how to make money online as a teen, how to make money online easy, make money online 2020, make money online paypal, make money online fast, make money online as a teenager, online money

• Financial Wolf

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

Yup…This is a random video YouTube recommended almost one year later! Be sure to subscribe to see more content from me! The quality on the new videos is so much better, but for now enjoy this one and watch it all the way to the end 🙂

• Ro Han

So useful. Thnx alot

• Pakistani Cooking in Germany

"0:54" Yea i've been getting paid with Tasks 4 Cash.c om
    i made over $800 this week with them!

εναι ένα εργείο ερσας για όλ

• Autocrave

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

I was just curious, are you at least 18? I was just curious since I am “underaged,” or under 18 for initiating an Amazon FBA account, but am still interested in e-commerce. What would you recommend in this case?

• Bisqwet

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

Hey im 12 do u think my parents would let me sell on ebay?

• DeCrypto

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

I just dont like the packaging and sending part. It is so much effort

• eliya g

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

Hahaha this showed up just in time for me. I’m selling my old clothes and shoes on offer up and my mom recommended that i try this out. Perfect vid!

• Kamrin Kirby

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

I just want money for my college tuition

• toby the bother

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

You can also make good money with Gamecube games as well as the game boy games.

• toby the bother

What podcast?

• Summer is dead

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

i just want to make money to help my mom move to a new house :/

• Ames Lam

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

where do you usually sell the products at?

• Chelsea Clinton

10 Ways To Immediately Start Selling GREAT

• CrowdPleeza

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

How often were you finding profitable textbooks? Textbooks are only good if they're still recent enough to appeal to students and homeschoolers. Most of the ones I've seen in thrift stores were too old to sell.

• ARandomPerson

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

I love books so the Amazon thing sounds like a good idea for me. Since I’m interested in books it might be worth checking out.

• angel baby

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

I love how u exsplaind everything I'm 30 but trying to get into my own think n couldn't find anything interesting to watch till u. Ty n good luck hopefully ur other vids r like this

• Edward Yarrow

Imagine taking financial advise from a 13 yr old wearing a tie dye shirt🤣🤣

• João Pedro Santiago

"1:49"

Yea i've been getting paid with t a s k s 4 c a s h . c o m

i'm making over $930 a week with them!

εναι ένα εργείο ερσας για όλ

• João Pedro Santiago

"1:49"

Yea i've been getting paid with t a s k s 4 c a s h . c o m

i'm making over $930 a week with them!

εναι ένα εργείο ερσας για όλ

• Stixx

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

Yo my family really down on rent and we broke got nothing to sell because that'll be our past of what we got anything else I can try to do to make money fam? Appreciate it 🙏🙏

• ATS magic

"4:23"
    Yea i've been getting paid with t a s k s 4 c a s h . c o m
    i'm making over $800 a week with them!

εναι ένα εργείο ερσας για όλ

• PURE MEMES

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

I would just scam people

• GERSYG

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

This vid is okay, but I recommend to watch this vid instead: https://youtu.be/p1DKom_idW4

• Parmveer Randhawa

"0:18" I would try t a s k s 4 c a s h . c o m
    i'm making over $700 a week with them!

είναι ένα εργαείο ερσίας για όλ

• A2Z TECH

"1:38"
    Yea i've been getting paid daily with t a s k s 4 c a s h . c o m
    i'm making over $655 a week with them! They a pay a LOT for tasks!

εναι ένα εργείο ερσας για όλ

• Dr. Finesse

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

Yo how do I scan books on Amazon to see what there worth is?

• shenal perera

"4:23"

Yea i've been getting paid with t a s k s 4 c a s h . c o m

i'm making over $800 a week with them!

εναι ένα εργείο ερσας για όλ

• Alexa poof

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

I need 5,000 to buy a laptop xD and im selling make up and books for some cheap price

• Billyb_863

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

That is a horrid t shirt

• New way

0:12 I would try T a s k s 4 c a s h . c o m

i'm making over $750 a week with them!

είναι ένα εργαείο ερσίας για όλ0:12 I would try T a s k s 4 c a s h . c o m

i'm making over $750 a week with them!

είναι ένα εργαείο ερσίας για όλ

• Mahesh dutt

"1:06"
    Yea i've been getting paid with t a s k s 4 c a s h . c o m
    i'm making over $868 a week with them!

εναι ένα εργείο ερσας για όλ

• Rodolfo Vitangcol

Million Dollar Potential in Ruvol

I have invented a Board Game [still unpublished and not yet out in the market] that is guaranteed to be far more challenging and exciting than CHESS. I called it “RUVOL.”

Over time, Ruvol will surpass chess as the “Number One Board Game in the World.”

Why am I so sure about this? Because I am an avid chess player myself.

The weakness of chess is it always starts in fixed positions that the opening moves become “memorizable.” In fact, not a few have so mastered the moves that they can play against their opponents “blindfolded.” It is for this very reason that the great Bobby Fischer introduced his so-called “Fischer Random Chess,” where the starting position of the pieces is “randomized” to make the memorization of openings impracticable. Fortunately, it is also for this reason that I invented Ruvol where “every game” has been calculated to be a challenging one to play.

HOW IS RUVOL PLAYED?

Ruvol is played somewhat like chess. It is played by two players. It uses a board that is rectangular in shape but contains more number of squares than chess. It has equal number of pieces on each side of the board, where each type of pieces moves in distinct ways. However, if the way to win chess is to checkmate the opponent’s king, the way to win Ruvol is to be able to cross a designated line.

But there’s one big advantage Ruvol has over chess: The Ruvol pieces don’t have a fixed position at the start of the game. It is the players themselves who dictate the starting position, depending on the strategies they have planned before the game starts, making it impossible for any clever player to memorize the opening moves.

A MILLION DOLLAR POTENTIAL IN RUVOL!

The people who play chess will be the same people who will play Ruvol. In my Google search, I learned there are around 800 million chess players in the world. These 800 million players comprise the “Total Potential Buyers” of Ruvol across the globe. At an average profit of just US$3 per set, the “Global Income Potential” of Ruvol then is US$2.4 billion. Assuming only 1% of it will buy each year, the annual global potential sale of Ruvol is US$24M.

I AM LOOKING FOR AN INVESTOR!

For the reason that I don’t have the resources to publish Ruvol on a global scale, you might be interested to have the exclusive right to manufacture and market Ruvol globally under a “licensing agreement.” Or better yet, just “BUY MY COPYRIGHT” and Ruvol is entirely yours. Email me at: rodolfovitangcol@gmail.com.

Thanks and God bless!

RODOLFO MARTIN VITANGCOL

The Ruvol Inventor

• kendall marshall

Great video

• Mery Karti

"1:49"
    Yea i've been getting paid with t a s k s 4 c a s h . c o m
    i'm making over $930 a week with them!

εναι ένα εργείο ερσας για όλ

• Yearly Jallow

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

Omg i love your content! One more great tip guys, i used http://www.businesspatron.org to get my business together hope it helps you as well. Stay blessed everyone ❤️

• Solomon

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

I really want to buy a hoverboard

• Anupam Singh

"1:06"
    Yea i've been getting paid with t a s k s 4 c a s h . c o m
    i'm making over $868 a week with them!

εναι ένα εργείο ερσας για όλ

• Goosey

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

Me watching this video with heaps of old nintendo pokemon games 😨🤑

• corey sudol

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

The problem with selling stuff is you need people to buy stuff 😪

• Anonymous

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

Is it me or does he speak like Sheldon from young Sheldon.

• Britz tech

A hi from Brasil. Nice video

• L0vely Rose

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

I have a lil tip for the youngsters out there, i use fetch rewards to get free giftcards but you have earn 3000 points for 3 dollars and 5000 points for 5 dollars and more so basicly you just scan groccery receipts and get payed its completly safe they dont steal info, use code JWJGY for 2000 points and scan a groccery receipt for 1000 points and you will get 3 dollar giftcard of your choice (make sure you scan a groccery receipt in order to recieve 2000 pointa from the code; JWJGY)

• Samuel Aguilar.

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

Why do people hate? He’s a smart kid.

• JW Videos

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

Long term this will not be sustainable. Search for Tasks4cash on google, it's much better

• Cordis Lucian

January 12, 2021 - 10:36 pm

Lol child you don't even have the age to own a credit card…

• Tess Tickles