There’s a reason why the world’s most successful people think alike and act alike, especially when it comes to work, career and success. Could it be that they have an association of successful people or perhaps they’re special people born with genes of a genius? Okay. Just kidding. Hahahhah…

Here’s one open secret of the world’s most successful people; they read a lot. Also, they read almost the same kinds of books. Oh! You see now. Why didn’t you think of that earlier? It doesn’t matter. You did now and that’s why you’re watching this video.

In this video, we’ll be sharing with you 20 books the world’s most successful people read and recommend. If you’re new here, consider subscribing so that you won’t miss other interesting videos like this.

• Success Secrets TV

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

Dear friend, join our new channel (Fame TV) here;https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOIiLpJAzpU7FGj06QEGDmA/?sub_confirmation=1

Through Fame TV, We share with you the interesting stories and biographies of some of the most successful people in the world and even some villains.

• Netherite Cheesecake

Business adventures,
    Outliers,
    Rework by Jason fried,
    Give and take by Adam grant,
    The winner within by pat Riley,
    Think and grow rich by Napoleon,
    The magic of thinking big,
    Good to great by Jim Collins,
    Rise and grind by damond,
    The power of positive thinking,

• acajudi100

Eckhart Tolle
    Les Brown

• Motlakunta Prashanth

Thank you.

• Bear Shelton

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

Tears grips my heart knowing how hard I've struggled to find a legit trader. I never wanted to do this but I'll be guilty if I don't share this good news to people Mr Mason @Expert_masontrading is the best trader I've ever known. Mr Mason can be contacted on instagram @Expert_masontrading or still on Whatsapp:(601)227-3847

• Smith Welson

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

Trading online I will say is one of the most risky business one can embark on but Mr. Mason has convinced me today that it is saver than what we think. l am proud to say I'm a real definition of success as a matter of fact I'm a refined product of Mr. Mason. I will say through his trading I have achieved my aims. You can reach him on instagram @Expert_masontrading

• Charlotte Bingham

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

Successful people are not people who never fail, but people who never quit. If you want to be a billionaire, then think like one, act like one, and live like one because there’s no other greater joy than having financial freedom and a life free of debts, All thanks to Mr carlos cause he made me who I am today through forex trade. He has helped me a lot with his trading strategies which helps me to earn $12,550 weekly. I really appreciate it and can't help but let others know about it. it is so suitable anyone can trade from anywhere and anytime, reach out to Mr. Carlos on 1nstergram Att carlos_1uptrades his indeed a God Sent.

• matt scheib

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

I didn't like outliers. Felt like the author forgot about the actual hard work these men put in. Its real easy to say well, bill gates had parents and an opportunity at school to code for a crazy amount of hours and thats why he's successful. But you leave out the fact very few kids would have spent that much time coding especially in the early days when everything took super long. Bill is a special person for doing that and its much more than luck that contributes to his success

• isaac marin

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

I'm not sure but ,if anyone else wants to uncover success training try Magic Progress Shortcut (just google it ) ? Ive heard some super things about it and my buddy got great success with it.

• Mateen Gohar

9-Rise and Grind By Daymond john
    10- The power of positive thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
    11-Being wrong:Adventure in the margin of error By Kathryn schulz
    12 – Multipliers by Liz Wiseman and Greg Mckeown
    13- You are a badass by Jen Sincero
    14-Competing against time by George Stalk jr,, and Thomas M Hout
    15- The outsiders: Eight unventional ceos and thier Radically Rational Blueprint for success by William Thorndike
    16- Epic Content Marketing By joe pulizzi
    17- Life is what you make it, By Peter Buffett
    18- How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
    19- Younger next year By Chris Crownly
    20- The Execution Factor by Kim Perell

• Techno Gamerz Heavy

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

Brother how do you know they all love these 20 books.
    I am your fan, just asking for sureity

• Ernst Baltus

Interesting

• kiran mahajan

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

Most of the books from list is new recommendations for me. Thanks for new suggestions.

• Christian Escol

I'm a 13 year old kid who wants to be an architect

• luis DCS

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

Great video content! Apologies for the intrusion, I would appreciate your initial thoughts. Have you considered – Schallingora Brain Reconstruction Scheme (erm, check it on google should be there)? It is a smashing one off product for learning how to acquire the mind of a millionaire minus the normal expense. Ive heard some interesting things about it and my work buddy finally got excellent results with it.

• firedog flames.

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

what about Intelligent investor?

• LEARN WITH ANARVA

Add book abot "Buddha"

• REign spreno

Thats for your effort to Educate me. Am gratful

• Bunty Bagga

Thanku sir

• Antonio Vivaldo

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

The most important life changing book is not here

• vsonic86

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

Somebody makes a list of book in this video plz!

• Rahul Chavan

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

The power of your subconscious mind is most important

• Abdulrahman Alrehan

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

I like that most of the list does NOT have the commonly meantioned books such as rich dad poor dad or the 7 habbits. (I mean they are awesome yet we need new recommendations)

• wepush foru

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

Broke fuckers stay giving thumbs down your going to stay broke 🤔

• priscilla Arellano

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

The book outliers was good I read for my schools summer reading

• 3laza Wa2ak

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

It's real. Magic books for reading and knowledge

• Shumail Khan

January 14, 2021 - 7:27 pm

I am regularly reading guy totally wrong list.except 2,3 books .